About Me

My photo
New mum. Seeing what life has to throw at me. Relationships, babies, silly things. Lets see

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Turns out persistence works... Sometimes..

Somedays morgan will settle herself. Others she will not have a bar of it. At night she tries so hard not to go to bed. She use to sleep from 9 till 7 in her cot beautifully. Now if I insist on her going into her cot, we end up still awake at 11.30pm!! And even then, she is only going to sleep because I do what I probably shouldn't and put her into bed with us. And yes I'm aware of the risk of SIDS. The bonus of this is she sleeps from 9 till 7. I can attend to her much quicker if she does wake and she goes back to sleep much quicker with no stuffing around. Downsides are she somehow hogs the bed and all 3 of us fight over blankets.
I find it very amusing that she knows as soon as she is in the cot at night as she sleeps perfectly in the cot during the day. Oh well what ever works I guess.
Aimee. X

No comments:

Post a Comment