About Me

My photo
New mum. Seeing what life has to throw at me. Relationships, babies, silly things. Lets see

Saturday 12 May 2012

Playing catch up. 13weeks

I have finally caught up with this new growth spurt. The not sleeping and extra feeding that Morgan requires at these times is quite stressful.
After seeing the child health nurse Friday and coming to the conclusion I'm just a stress head and was over tired, Morgan now weighs 7.7kg and is thriving. She can now roll from front to back and back over. And I doubt it will be very long till she can work out this can help her get places. I find myself asking John where our baby has gone. She is learning new noises everyday, her new favorite is to squeal, knowing that it brings everyone over to check on her.
Her sleep patterns are coming back now too. Makes planning easier.

One more month till vaccinations.
One more till we can start solids.
One more till I have to organize going back to work.
And not long now till another wonder week and she will be learning another group of skills.
This is a great adventure and I am enjoying every minute of it!
Aimee.

No comments:

Post a Comment