About Me

My photo
New mum. Seeing what life has to throw at me. Relationships, babies, silly things. Lets see

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Breast feeding.. Again

I hate growth spurts. It takes days for my supply to increase. And mean while I end up with a very hungry baby.

Last night after thinking she was full, giving me all the signs that she is full other than not wanting to sleep. Come 11.00pm after being awake since her nap at 6.00pm. I decided to give her formula as a top up. She drank all 120ml of it.
Although this made me feel bad, after thinking about this, i figured there was no way of knowing that she was not getting enough. Unless I express all the time and then feed her the correct amount each time. And let's just face it, who has the time to do that? Tonight I'm going to start a formula top up at around 7.30 and see how that helps. Will post later in the week to let you know how we get on.
Also seeing the child health nurse tomorrow to see what she thinks and also to confirm if she is teething or not.
Aimee.

No comments:

Post a Comment