About Me

My photo
New mum. Seeing what life has to throw at me. Relationships, babies, silly things. Lets see

Sunday 13 May 2012

Persistence has paid off.

Today marks the day that Morgan fell asleep by herself in her cot with little fuss. No screaming fit, no getting over tired, no daddy home to feel bad that she is grizzly. Let's hope we can continue this happening. It's taken me a week to get her to this stage if not longer. Makes me feel much better. And now I won't have to deal with the "just let her scream and go outside and ignore her" comments. Because lets face it, that makes mum, dad and baby feel horrible. A music box with pretty lights and continually putting her dummy in is all we needed. No fancy rocking cots, no rocker just persistence.
Aimee.

No comments:

Post a Comment