About Me

My photo
New mum. Seeing what life has to throw at me. Relationships, babies, silly things. Lets see

Sunday 13 May 2012

The dummy debate.

I was one of those mums that said while pregnant that I did not want to use dummy with Morgan, unless I could help it. But having a baby who loved to suck and wanted to use me as a dummy, I gave in when we got home from hospital. She only has it to sleep, and spits it out once she is down. John and I do not have a problem with this, but I have been caught with remarks about it, even in public. The public like to tell you what's wrong with you baby, even though you know very well that they are not hungry, wet or any of the other things they like to tell you. What I am getting at is do what works for you. You may not want to give them a dummy, but it may buy you an extra hour of rest. People may offer opinions but in the end if it works, it works.
Aimee.

No comments:

Post a Comment