About Me

My photo
New mum. Seeing what life has to throw at me. Relationships, babies, silly things. Lets see

Monday 11 June 2012

18weeks.

I have been a bit slow of late with the blogging. Weeks fly by and I notice changes within Morgan all the time. She can now sit up but it still a little wobbly. She is eating apple, banana, pumpkin and very happy to chomp on teething rust when I need to distract her whilst shopping or in the car. Tomorrow we are finally getting her 4 months needles done, as we have been trying to get her into another doctor so she can have both needles at once rather that one at a time.
Four months has flown by! As I said to John last night we barely have a baby baby anymore.
She is still struggling with teething. We can feel them in her gums and see them but they just will not cut! Nothing a little teething gel has not fixed. Hopefully soon, as it may help with her restlessness. She is sleeping 7 till 7. And informing Tizzie Hall's routines have worked wonders. I am still cuddling her to sleep though.
All in all, everything is great!
Aimee :)
Ps! Also stay tuned for Morgan's up coming naming day!

No comments:

Post a Comment