About Me

My photo
New mum. Seeing what life has to throw at me. Relationships, babies, silly things. Lets see

Monday 16 July 2012

And we have a tooth!

Time flies by, Morgan is now 5months old. She has one tooth. All nice and sharp. Making her a very angry baby three days after first cutting. Nothing a little bonjela could not fix.

We have just celebrated her naming day, with most of our amazing family. Once I have the photos I will blog about how I did everything, ceremony and all the exciting bits. Decorations, food, celebrant and what we will do different the second time around.
I am not returning too work quite yet, holding off till November.
Morgan is more interested in sitting up than rolling about. And we are hanging out for her first word. We are still co sleeping, only at night. It seems the dark and the cold seem to set her off into realizing it is night as she is fine during the day.
Our mums group are doing our own thing which is a lot more fun. The weather is so yucky though.
I am still breast feeding which is amazing in it self. Even with a tooth I am still going, something I never thought I would do.
Aimee. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment